With as much as 7,000 new COVID-19 instances day-after-day, the federal government has issued stricter GCQ protocols in Metro Manila and close by provinces for the subsequent two weeks.
The IATF endorsed the brand new rules to be applied from March 22, 2021 (Monday) to April 4, 2021, in Metro Manila, Rizal, Cavite, Bulacan, and Laguna.
Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque Jr. acknowledged the next restrictions within the talked about areas:
- A typical curfew will probably be imposed from 10:00 PM to five:00 AM.
- Solely people aged 18-56 years previous will probably be allowed to go away their properties.
- Important travels will probably be allowed out and in of the talked about areas.
- Mass gatherings and face-to-face conferences are prohibited.
- Weddings, funeral companies, and baptisms will probably be restricted to 10 folks.
- Eating places, cafes, and institutions will probably be restricted to take-out, deliveries, and outside eating.
- The operations of driving faculties, cinemas, arcades, libraries, museums, and cultural facilities will probably be suspended. Open-air vacationer sights are exempted.
- Visiting different households is strongly discouraged.
The IATF continues to advocate that native authorities models and personal institutions implement security protocols.
Do you might have a narrative for the WhenInManila.com Crew? E mail us at email@example.com or ship us a direct message at WhenInManila.com Facebook Page. Work together with the workforce and be a part of the WhenInManila.com Group at WIM Squad!